Chronic pain, failed back surgery, low back pain, neck pain, muscle pain, joint pain, sciatica, arthritis......Get Pain Relief that you deserve! Don't live in pain!
Get pain relief today from your chronic back, neck, muscles, and joint pains. You deserve to live pain free. Don't wait any longer........get relief from PAIN !
Please visit my other website www.HaveHealth.org This site is dedicated to Health and Wellness products, Health Tips as well as Allergy Relief Products.
Migraine Headache Help
The power of prevention
• If you grind your teeth or clench your jaw—either when you’re awake or asleep—take steps to prevent the problem. You might need to wear a mouth guard at night.
• Eat at regular intervals. There’s evidence that a drop in blood sugar—the result of going too long without eating—can set the stage for headaches.
• At least three days a week, spend 30 minutes walking, cycling, swimming, or doing some other form of aerobic exercise. These exercises are great stress-relievers.
Soothe with scent
• Certain essential oils—especially lavender—can help ease tension and relieve the pain of a headache. Gently massage a bit of lavender oil onto your forehead and temples, then lie back and enjoy the relaxing scent. For maximum relief, slip away to a room that’s cool, dark, and quiet. The longer you can lie there quietly breathing in the aroma, the better.
• In addition to lavender oil—or instead of it—use peppermint oil. The menthol it contains can help dissolve away a headache. Its fragrance at first stimulates, then relaxes, the nerves that cause headache pain.
• If you have a vaporizer, add seven drops lavender oil and three drops peppermint oil, then breathe in the relief. If you don’t, try sprinkling a few drops of peppermint oil on a tissue. Inhale deeply several times.
Try the caffeine cure
• Have a cup of strong coffee. Caffeine reduces blood-vessel swelling, and thus can help relieve a headache. This is why caffeine is an ingredient in some extra-strength painkillers like Excedrin. However, if you are already a heavy coffee drinker, skip this. Caffeine withdrawal can cause headaches, creating a vicious cycle.
Visit my other website for Health Tips relating to general Health and Wellness
DISCLAIMER: The information on HelpMyPainToday.com is not intended to substitute for a doctor-patient relationship nor does it constitute medical advice of any kind. Any information found here should not be acted upon without consideration of the primary source material and professional input from one's own health care professional.